Joint Stock Company Boiler Equipment Plant (JSC ZKO) is a contemporary power engineering company.
The Company’s specialized production facilities are engaged in the manufacture of highly efficient boiler and pipeline equipment for applications in power generation and in many industries.
Range of equipment manufactured by the JSC ZKO is as follows:
- Steam boilers, steaming capacity 2 through 200 tons/hr, steam working pressure 0.9 to 3.9 MPa;
- Hot-water boilers, heating capacity 2 through 150 MW;
- Steam and hot-water boilers for heat and electric power generation while firing biofuels such as sunflower hull, soya, rise, buckwheat husk, wood wastes, droppings-and-litter mass.
- Gas-tube boilers under the License of Avogadro Energy Srl, Italy:
- Three-pass gas-tube-fire-tube steam boilers, steaming capacity 2 through 25 tons/hr, maximum pressure up to 25 barg;
- Three-pass gas-tube-fire-tube hot-water boilers, heating capacity 2 through 20 MW.
- Heat recovery steam generators and process recovery boilers for metallurgy, chemical, petro-chemical, pulp and paper industries, oil refineries, gas turbine power plants;
- Burner units, 1 to 40 MW;
- Pipeline elements and assembly units for thermal and nuclear power plants;
- Pipeline fittings for oil and gas industry;
- Spare parts for domestic and imported boiler units.
We employ the most advanced production processes and quality control techniques to guarantee the equipment reliability and durable serviceability.
The Company’s production facility is fitted with the most up-to-date equipment of the world leading manufacturers.
The Plant operates Quality Management System certified for compliance with GOST ISO 9001-2011 (ISO 9001:2008).
The products are manufactured with due account of the specific production process requirements and Customer demands.
The Company specialists pay great attention to the environment protection and attainment of minimum emissions by the boilers produced.
The equipment developed by the highly experienced specialists of the Company Engineering Center may be delivered both on “turnkey” basis, and as Customer required complete equipment.